Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAWS with a $699 DSLR
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Oct 25 07:55:38 2005

1 - The kid is in focus, Robert;
2. T3_0711205- The entire series was shot from my lap ;-)
3. - And the new shot of the kid the point of focus is a plane from the eye
lashes across to the stitching on the coat.

These new shots were taken at f2 at a 30th on a moving subway - and all the
subway shots are at slow shutter speeds, wide apertures, and moving
train...In addition to which, most are grab shots - so is the focus what it
would be in a studio - or at a faster shutter speed on a solid platform? No.