Subject: [Leica] cream/white color back drop
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Oct 25 23:32:54 2005

Finally found a back drop that I think works pretty well. The original
"Stormy Grey" can be too busy some times, and the drop cloth one worked
well for a shoot or two until it develops massive wrinkle lines. This one
is pretty neutral, not drawing attention to itself, and I like the way it
picks up the shadow and shading...

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5634

No more wrinkles!!! :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)