Subject: [Leica] Medium Format Rangefinder
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Tue Oct 25 23:45:11 2005

Picked up a Bronica 645 for a song on ebay and took it out for a spin
this afternoon.

http://heninger.org/gallery/2005/bronicatest

Fomapan 100 in Sprint

The 645 w/ 65mm lens  handles just like I wanted it to - a larger M7
with a bizarre shutter sound and big negs.  Every thing feels perfect
except the lens is a bit stiffer than I like (oh, and slower at f4).
The camera fits in the hand well, the ergonomics are great and the build
quality is awesome.   Considering that this camera is $1200 new with
65mm lens after rebate, it's a great way for a leica guy to get into
medium format.

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Medium Format Rangefinder)