Subject: [Leica] Medium Format Rangefinder
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Wed Oct 26 00:13:41 2005

Not quite sure because the shutter is such a bizarre sounding thing that I'm
not exactly sure what its doing yet.  The shutter sound is this bizarre
whimper that just sounds broken the first few times you play with it.

Mike Johnson's review of the camera awhile back mentioned this.

Didn't feel overly bad, but the stuff I intend to do with the camera is a
bit more contemplative than the Leica so even if it does come out a bit
slower, I wouldn't care.

Wade Heninger
Heninger Photographik
http://heninger.org