Subject: [Leica] ...AND A NEW BEGINNING!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Oct 26 09:45:58 2005

OK Ted, ol' grouch, I'm taking you up on this. ;-)

I posted these last week.  You've commented before on the last one.
The rest are new.   They were taken at the Cloisters in Manhattan.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC

Fire away.

Shields up!  :-)
(snip)

>So get ready folks the old grouch is coming down on you to start
>improving your picture taking. Yes and I will tell you what you did
>wrong or how to have improved it.

(snip)

>ted. :-)

Apologies for the double posting.  I forgot to change the subject
line before hitting Send.
--
Regards,

Dick