Subject: [Leica] A walk around the block to buy some stamps
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Oct 26 11:25:19 2005

Well, the intention was to buy some stamps. The weather was halfways
decenttoo, so I took the trusty 20D out for a walk.
Past the red tree on the corner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_3109_edited_2
Stopped to watch a passing barge
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_3102_edited_1
Stopped to snap another urban mystery - they turn up all over the place,
but I've never seen anyone pushing one around the streets
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_3099_edited_1
Stopped on the bridge to watch a 90Metre barge full of scrap metal
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_3097
By which time it was 12.31 and the post office closed for lunch at
12.30, damn and blast!!
So back along the canal walk, and stop to watch another barge
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_3105_edited_2
Past the weeping willows
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_3107_edited_2
and the yellow tree
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_3106_edited_2
past the kitchen window
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/MG_3110_edited_2

and there I was, home again - without my stamps - 10 minutes later it
started raining - A wasted walk?
Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] A walk around the block to buy some stamps)