Subject: [Leica] Pooks awaiting (el gato)
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Oct 26 10:52:08 2005

On 10/26/05, Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@gmx.de> wrote:

> The expression is totally different, and accompanied by plaintive mews,
> tail waving and leg rubbing, when she wants something out of the fridge.
> Douglas

I wish you wouldn't write things like this. Mikey is purring right
here by my keyboard and pretty soon he'll get the idea that he should
be fed tidbits from the fridge! This sort of speech must be supressed
at all costs or I'll be tripping over cats every time I walk past the
fridge! <grin>

Adam

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Pooks awaiting (el gato))
Message from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Pooks awaiting (el gato))