Subject: [Leica] Pooks awaiting (el gato)
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Oct 26 11:07:45 2005

Does Mikey walk across your keyboard if you don't react? Posy always
does this when she's bored - then she demands that you follow her down
the stairs (she keeps turning round to make sure you're still there),
then you take a short walk around the garden with her and she's happy
again for an hour or so.
Strange animals
Douglas