Subject: [Leica] Well...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Oct 27 06:10:50 2005

Philippe,
I believe that this series exonerates your decision to acquire the D2. With
film you probably would not have stopped to shoot this excellent series on
light, form, and color. With digital capture, it becomes a simple matter of
seeing and clicking as no cost in time or funds is incurred.
 Good seeing.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com