Subject: [Leica] I got snow on my film
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Oct 27 07:18:36 2005

Robert Stevens showed: two beauties.
> After my fog on the DMR sensor post from a few days ago, I decided to take
> a look at what I have done with film in the same spot.
> > http://www.robsteve.com/LUG/CapeBreton2000-.jpg<<<<

Hi Robert,
If you have time some day might you post them both at the same time so they
could be viewed side by each.

They're both well executed photographs and would make an interesting pair to
hang as art pieces.

Maybe the Nova Scotia tourist folks could use one or both as "teaser's" to
come visit NS for the fall colour picture taking.:-)

They sure would entice me to go there for a week of fall colour photography.
Besides what better place than Nova Scotia.... fall colours and lobster
meals? ;-) How could a guy go wrong! :-)

ted