Subject: [Leica]New Leica IIIf photos
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Oct 27 07:07:22 2005

Hi David,
You are most welcome, anytime you wish to send them along on list, maybe
some others might learn a few things if they take the time to read.

Or please feel free to send them private as I do now and have coached a few
members over the years in direct fashion. They've all felt the behind the
scenes tutoring made a major difference in their picture taking.
ted