Subject: [Leica] New Album Pictures
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 28 05:35:26 2005

In a message dated 10/27/2005 10:35:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
neilsimages@pipeline.com writes:

Hi  Folks,

Arriving early for an assignment one rainy day I decided to  stand in
one spot and just photograph people as they passed by.
As  usual all comments are greatly  appreciated.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album11

http://gallery.leica-users.org/People-And-Places

Neil

Hi Neil,
I think you are on to something here, but I also think you need to edit
this
set much more tightly.  The ensemble as stands reminds me of one of  those
webcams that show a busy street. fascinating on how it changes, rather  than
what you see.

Another point is that they are a bit shadowy for my taste, too many backs
and faces hidden by bumbershoots.  Maybe a judicious use of
shadow/highlight
tool in PS would open up the shadows without harming the  atmosphere?

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana