Subject: [Leica] New Album Pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 29 15:40:23 2005

Hi Neil,

I like these 3, IMO you was not so close to the people and I have the
impression that you was Hawai of the action, as an spectator and not as
something implicated, living the action.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album11/Rain_On_52nd_007
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album11/Rain_On_52nd_013
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album11/Rain_On_52nd_022

Today I've put on risk my face to take some pictures on a street market of
Muslims, I've said them "the street belongs to everybody" and they have
barred my pass..., well when I have see the panorama, I went away...., but
I've been a little impulsive, (at least I hope that pictures are good).

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis