Subject: [Leica] FS Canon DSLRs - 300D and 20D - Reduced
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Oct 28 11:14:04 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Unsworth [mailto:mail@steveunsworth.co.uk]
Sent: 21 October 2005 20:42
To: LUG (LUG@leica-users.org)
Subject: FS Canon DSLRs - 300D and 20D

I'm selling my two Canon DSLRs after upgrading to a 5D.

Prices have been reduced, but they'll be going to eBay if they don't
sell.

Canon 20D body - I'm asking 700 GBP or 1030 Euros, this camera is in
mint- condition and comes with the original packaging and all leads and
disks etc. Body is approx six months old.

Canon 300D - I'm asking for 300 GBP or 440 Euros. That includes body,
18-55 kit lens, original packaging and all leads, CDs etc. I'll also
throw in a 256 meg CF card. I'd estimate that the camera has taken
approx 2500-3000 frames.

Body is in Excl++ condition - there are some minor marks on the base
where it's been placed on a wall or similar.

Free shipping within EU.

If you have any questions please contact me off list

Payment by Paypal, or cheque if buying from within the UK.