Subject: [Leica] Focusing test of Oly E-500 - B. D. PAW
From: dcm at pobox.com (David C. Mason)
Date: Sat Oct 29 11:13:21 2005

Weren't the subway shots done with the 50mm lens? I had that lens for
a while and sold it because  it "hunted" far too much in AF and
usually lost the hunt. Plus, it wasn't the sharpest of the lot either
- not a good lens, especially considering how good that 11-22mm lens
is - that thing has to be one of the sharpest I have ever owned...
including my Leica lenses.

opinions are mine

Dave