Subject: [Leica] Any help with Mac mail
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Sun Oct 30 08:51:33 2005

Hi Alastair,

First of all, you should always be able to see what Mail is calling
junk by looking in the Junk folder. Mail marked as Junk will stay in
the folder for 24 hours.

Secondly, the message header you mention is obviously Cyrillic (at
least it is on my Mac!). There are several problems with the extended
character set used to generate these characters, to do with fraudulent
use. It may be that your ISP is filtering these messages out before
they get to you.

I'm sure Brian knows much more about all this than I do - he can
probably help.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter