Subject: [Leica] First Crush; also: BALUG; Digital M futures
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Nov 1 01:29:56 2005

Douglas Sharp wrote:
> Looks more like a totally new branding project, play up the competence,
> tradition and perceived quality of Leica.
> Re-awaken the awareness that Leica is still here and has something to say.
> This would be something really new for Leica as it demands that customer
> expectations be taken into account.
> Douglas

Douglas,

tend to agree, although the news from LHSA/LUG meeting is good, I get the
impression that the appointment of new ad agency and the tech details imply
exactly what you read in. It's new tech in a similar box. BUT it is
important
that it will take M lenses and hence that you should be able to mount your
LTM
lenses on it via an adapter ;-)

Peter

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] First Crush; also: BALUG; Digital M futures)