Subject: [Leica] Leica Hires Ad Agency
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Nov 1 10:30:41 2005

On 10/31/05 8:01 AM, "feli" <feli2@earthlink.net> typed:

> Chiat \Day? Now that's impressive. This is the company that created
> the 1984 Macintosh commercial,
> and recent Apple campaigns for the iPod etc.
> I've worked with them in the past and they a very sharp bunch of people.
>

> feli

I saw them do a performance at a big conference.
 We are looking at The Energizer Bunny here.

Energizer Bunny Does What He Does Best ... Keeps Going.
I can relate that with Leica. Which has been dying for 60 years.

http://www.energizer.com/bunny/bunnybio.aspx

http://www.biblio.com/details.php?dcx=15459766&src=frg
 New York, NY, U.S.A.: Simon & Schuster, 1993. Stabiner finds out what makes
Chiat/Day march to a different drummer in the world of advertising. A scuff
on the front free endpaper. Perhaps the most creative advertising agency in
the United States, as evidenced by its work on the Energizer Bunny ads and
its famous "Why 1984 won't be 1984" commercial that launched the Macintosh
for Apple Computer, Chiat/Day rattles consumers, and often clients, who
think they know what to expect from commercials. . ISBN: 0671723464 . Hard
Cover. Very Good/Very Good. 4to - over 93?4" - 12" tall. ADVERTISING AGENCIES
BUSINESS ECONOMICS PROMOTION.

Stabiner?

A Rabiner with staying power!?!?
A stabbing Rabiner....