Subject: [Leica] tree at 1/15th
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Nov 3 14:48:18 2005

Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Looks like I need to have some serious conversation with these guys before
> too get stuck with some kind of shafting "it's an act of nature!"  You pay
> the bill! ;-(

And if your insurance covers such damage think twice, or three times, before
filing a claim for anything less than major damage, or the insurance carrier
will start thinking "this guy's too expensive" and decline to renew your
policy.  Once one insurance company declines to renew no other insurer will
come anywhere near you.

Doug Herr
Falling Trees of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com