Subject: [Leica] Red football
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Sat Nov 5 08:21:34 2005

Hi Ted.

Yes indeed I meant "multi-frame". I did not know if itwas digital or
film. i would have used motor drive if I knew it was film.

I think it is a great picture and it shows a lot of ability.  O guess i
wanted to know if it was single shot or multi frame to check if it was
kind of a chance.
Even though the end picture is what counts no matter how you shoot it,
indeed it impresses me more knowing that it was single shot.

Two humble examples from my part.

This one was shot in multi frame,

This one was shot single frame with an Olympus OM 2000 and a Zuiko 300
f4.5. The Sun was coming and going and I was adjusting exposure as
riders came toward me.
It came out quite soft. But I like it! ;-)

peace

david