Subject: [Leica] Red football
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Sat Nov 5 13:32:59 2005

Thanks Luis.

I like it too but I guess a point and shoot is not the best camera to
shoot this.
Maybe I will go back with my Olympus OM with motor drives to attempt
more pictures. The oter day I was going around this plaza and saw the
same guy jumping.
I guess rollerscates are for these kids as cameras are for us.

Gracias y paz

David