Subject: [Leica] Prairies In The Fall
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Sun Nov 6 09:36:00 2005

While visiting with my daughter and family I had to shoot a few 'typical'
fall prairie scenes.

This first shot is actually right beside a built up area in a City of near
1,000,000 population (Edmonton, Alberta). Can't let those prairie roots
disappear though.
        <http://www.members.shaw.ca/bkhinderks/Edm1031.01.jpg>

These next two shots are my indecisiveness. I have passed this abandoned
building between Turtleford and Glaslyn, Saskatchewan a number of times
over the years. It just fascinates me.
        <http://www.members.shaw.ca/bkhinderks/Edm1031.02.jpg>
        <http://www.members.shaw.ca/bkhinderks/Edm1031.03.jpg>

All shots with M6, 50mm Nocti, red filter, T400CN

Flame retardant ready -- opinions sought.
Barry H

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at telenet.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Prairies In The Fall)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Prairies In The Fall)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Prairies In The Fall)