Subject: [Leica] Prairies In The Fall
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 7 09:42:00 2005

One of our local farms has an interesting use for those bales of hay
in the Fall:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BOSTON/02_01_0048_web

On the abandoned building I like the horizontal crop more.  To me it
conveys more of the isolation of the house than the vertical crop.

        <http://www.members.shaw.ca/bkhinderks/Edm1031.01.jpg>