Subject: [Leica] OT Old film development
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Nov 6 12:38:52 2005

On 11/6/05 2:54 AM, "Mike Durling" <durling@cox.net> typed:

> Not sure if this was posted here, but this guy has a lot of experience
> in developing film that he found in old cameras.  He lists technical
> details for the film and development.  Seems like he uses HC110 a lot.
>
> http://westfordcomp.com/updated/found.htm
>
> Great site with lots of interesting photos.
>
> Mike D

You don't run often into such a shear love of photography like this which
more than pulls it through, despite some of the rough edges on this
technique and the copy this makes this one of the best sites I feel I've
ever seen. And makes me glad there's such a thing as the Web or the Internet
what ever they call it.
The NET! (and how to get it)

Mark Rabiner
Photography