Subject: [Leica] Re: Knowing all of Kyle's secrets to photography/now Atlanta
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon Nov 7 08:17:20 2005

Don,

Just stayed overnight Saturday and flew back to Tampa on Sunday. Had to rent
a car so I did enjoy all the freeway lanes :) What's up with no alcohol
until 12:30pm on Sundays????

I was in Norcross and Duluth. Great Marroitt hotel in Norcross. I felt for
them when they had 30 or so N'awlins folks coming back from a wedding
Saturday at midnight. We were told to be quiet at least 10 times.

Chris

Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:
Chris,
Are you still in Atlanta or were you just enjoying our fine hospitality at
Hartsfield Jackson?
Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re: Knowing all of Kyle's secrets to photography/now Atlanta)