Subject: [Leica] Down the Slippery Slope - setting up a darkroom
From: ajt at mrps.demon.co.uk (Tony Terlecki)
Date: Tue Nov 8 17:22:14 2005

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 06:43:46PM -0600, Craig Schroeder wrote:
> Consider a slot processor to save space.  Here's a good overview by
> Ryuji Suzuki:
>
> http://silvergrain.org/Photo-Tech/Nova-Monochrome.html

I have the Nova Monochrome. It's a fantastic bit of kit and saves
a ton of space. It's always ready for use which means that you can
just go into the darkroom for 15 mins and knock out a few prints.
Probably ideal if you don't have much time away from the kids.

If you're doing fibre then the Versalab print washer is relatively good
value if you can't get hold of anything used.

My recommendation is to use your limited space in the garage and
declare it off-limits to everyone else. I wouldn't like the idea of
chemicals, etc going in and out of the kids' bathroom.