Subject: [Leica] Digital FIBER prints
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Wed Nov 9 10:28:52 2005

Recently I started to use a Lightjet for prints. The quality is very high
and it's fast and convenient.

BUT there is something missing.

I only print black and white and the Lightjet prints are made on a resin
paper (RC), which just isn't
as nice as a wet fiber print.

Finally, after a very long search I seem to have found a shop that will do
digital prints on FIBER paper.
Not RC or color print paper, but honest to goodness fiber paper. Or so at
least they claim.

The prints aren't cheap and the shop is located in Canada.

http://www.elevatordigital.ca/index.htm

I haven't ordered a print from them, yet, but plan on doing so shortly.

Has anyone used these guys?

cheers,

Feli

Feli di Giorgio                 feli2@earthlink.net