Subject: [Leica] Anybody using Fujicolor Pro 400h or 800z ??
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Nov 9 13:49:19 2005

Montie wrote:
> Well...I've been "hoodwinked" into shooting a large
> wedding for a family member early next year...have not
> shot one in over 20 years...they want B&W and Color
> film.  In researching, I'm hearing some good things on the
> new Fuji films...subject films...plus the 160S and 160C.
>
> Was particularly impressed with Fuji's claim for consistent
> color balance with changing daylight/tungsten conditions so

Hi Montie,

I use a lot of NPH 400 and it is a very good film. It is indeed very
forgiving regarding color temperature. It is not a high contrast film
but for weddings and portrait that is an advantage and with Lieca glass
you will squeeze out some contrast. Skin tones are very good.
It is however a film that careful has to be printed.
The printer can ruin it or make it shine.
Until now I've only used on roll of of 160c and that also looks very good.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema