Subject: [Leica] Anybody using Fujicolor Pro 400h or 800z ??
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Nov 9 19:34:11 2005

Montie,
800Z is the same film as NPZ. Which is to say a truly wonderful film. You
will find it truly tolerant of multiple sources of light with good sharpness
and fine grain; about the same as the 400. Contrast is a little higher than
NPH or the new variant. 11X14's are easily attained assuming a good
negative. With the new digital printers I might not shoot B&W but convert
color, you have a lot more control and it simplifies camera/lens choices.
 Compared to VPS shot at 100 you will get finer grain, better skin tones,
and more fine detail in the images; film technology has come that far.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com