Subject: [Leica] Question for Aussie LUGgers re: food from Down Under
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Nov 11 03:16:10 2005

Actually Rick, I'd much prefer one of those colossal Aussie steaks
filled with oysters, I only ever had one once, back in the days when
Dame Edna was still more commonly known as Barry. Grilled on the landing
of the fire escape at a mate of mine's place in Kangaroo Alley (Earl's
Court Road area) in 1973, pure bliss washed down with a bottle of cheap
Chablis. With the price of wine being what it is in the UK you can
imagine what  the plonk was like. (1 bottle for four of us was more than
enough - suffice it to say serious Laaaager drinking followed).
Douglas