Subject: [Leica] Template ?
From: ROBERT.GUTKNECHT at itt.com (GUTKNECHT, ROBERT F - SSD)
Date: Fri Nov 11 11:44:19 2005

     I am a new member - this is my first post. I was just given what I
think is a film trimming template for shaping the ends of 35 mm. film
rolls. It is a flat, two piece, hinged device with a brushed steel
finish. When the two pieces are closed on one another, two sprocket
studs on one surface protrude through two corresponding holes in the
other surface. When opened, it has engraving near the top which says
"coated side". Below this text there is a slot milled through the metal
on a 45 degree angle. It has a lanyard hole near the tapered tip. The
top of the front surface is engraved "Leitz...Wetzlar...Germany". Can
anyone explain exactly how it is used and where I can get an original or
reprinted instruction sheet for it ? Thanks very much in advance.

************************************
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc.
The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this e-mail.

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Template ?)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Template ?)
Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Template ?)