Subject: [Leica] Re:OT enlarging lenses
From: creativevisions at verizon.net (creativevisions@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Nov 11 14:05:18 2005

The Vivitar VHE lenses were actually rebadged Schneider Componon-S lenses. I
had the 100mm and 150mm lenses and they were absolutely superb.
People tell me the Zeiss W.A. Biogon and the other lenses which were
designed for the enlargement of Microfilm, are beyond any other lenses of
this type.

Take care,
Mike