Subject: [Leica] Template ?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Nov 11 15:26:15 2005

Hi, David,

The Japanese version works fine.  It has a square back edge, rather than the
pointed end that I have seen in some others, hence does not require as much
film to be pulled from the canister.  As to availability, I can't answer,
but I doubt it.  I acquired mine in the 1950s in order to load bulk movie
film into used Kodak cartridges.  The film was cheap and the used cartridges
were free, so it was a real bargain until Kodak realized that they were
processing slides from film that had not included processing in its price
when it was shipped to Hollywood.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Template ?)