Subject: [Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Nov 11 18:53:47 2005

It has a very bright viewfinder indeed. But don't use it with polarized
sunglasses or the center is black. The price is right. If you want a
supersized Leica, the Fuji 670 is it, but it is really, really big. If
6x7 is what you want, the Mamiya 6x7 is the best thing going. The best
combination of super optics, reasonable size, and easy handling.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com