Subject: [Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri Nov 11 18:57:34 2005

> Love my Leica.  Want something bigger.
>
> I've heard that the Bronica 645 RF's viewfinder is even brighter and
easier
> to focus than Leica ones.  Anybody have experience with one?
>
> Basically, I want a supersized Leica.  Any recommendations?

I just bought one.  I love it.  The build quality is pretty good, the
feature set is great and those big negs are wonderful.

You can get them so cheap these days that it really makes it a steal
compared to a fuji or mamiya RF.

Some images:

http://www.heninger.org/gallery/2005/bronicatest/

http://www.heninger.org/gallery/2005/frondescence/

My latest paw was also done with the 645

http://heninger.org/paw

Still working on scanning with a new Epson 4990, but you get the idea.

Wade Heninger
Heninger Photographik
http://heninger.org

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?)