Subject: [Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Nov 11 23:51:22 2005

Eric wrote:
> Love my Leica.  Want something bigger.
>
> I've heard that the Bronica 645 RF's viewfinder is even brighter and easier
> to focus than Leica ones.  Anybody have experience with one?
>
> Basically, I want a supersized Leica.  Any recommendations?

Hi,

I have the Bronica and I realy like it. But the vf is not better than
Leica, at least my Bronica compared with my Leica.
But I do see it as a big Leica and use it a lot for travel stock
shooting and assignments were I need the bigger negative.
The lenses are not very fast but very good and usable at full aperture.
For me the major drawback is the short 100. This makes it not very
suitable for tight portraits. The thing I like most is the portability
and ease of use.
Go for it, it's underrated top quality and relatively cheap at the moment.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?)