Subject: [Leica] RE: Digital FIBER Prints
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Nov 12 16:50:56 2005

I do remember my mother ironing for hours after teaching all
day.  Everything that had to be ironed was kept in a plastic bag and
sprinkled with water from a Coke bottle with a sprinkler attachment
on top.  On the ironing board there would be a sprig of cedar that
she would run the iron across to make everything smell nice.  The
smell of scorched cedar brings back lots of memories, some of them good.

To stay with the subject, the smell of darkroom chemicals also brings
back memories, none of them good!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com