Subject: [Leica] RE: Digital FIBER Prints
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 12 20:10:04 2005

Permanent Press was a harbinger of digital photography!!!!!

=================

In a message dated 11/12/2005 10:07:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mark@rabinergroup.com writes:

On  11/12/05 4:44 PM, "Tina Manley" <images@infoave.net> typed:

>  At 07:05 PM 11/12/2005, you wrote:
>> My mother was a nurse, and  there always was starch around.  No spray
cans,
>>  Faultless boiled on the stove.  Then she would put it in the
>>  fridge  to cool.
>> Regards,
>> Sonny
>
>  Permanent Press is one of the greatest inventions ever!  I no  longer
> own an iron or an ironing board.  If it has to be ironed,  I don't need it.
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley,  ASMP

Yes but with Permanent Press comes Polyester.
Three  P'.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com