Subject: [Leica] A question on signing prints
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 12 20:12:10 2005

In a message dated 11/12/2005 9:40:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cochranpr@mac.com writes:

A  friend of mine wants a print from one of my photos. I want to know
what is  the 'protocol" if you wish, to signing the picture.
Is it ink or pencil? On  front (to be covered by matt) or on the back of
the picture.
Should I  use one of those gold ink pens? Even if Ted says that is the
way to go I  won't do it...I'm sorry ;-)

I want to do it right, just in case I  become famous. :-)

peace

David

If you become really famous, you'll be signing body parts instead of
prints.
  ;-)

Regards,
Sonny