Subject: [Leica] OT: bronica 645 RF?
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Nov 13 10:01:22 2005

Oh! You evil man! :-)

There's only 4 lighthouse photos in the 65 plus that I referenced!  ;-)

You've spent TOO much on your Leica gear, right?

Because you wanted the best glass, right?

Why shortchange your medium format visions with anything less than Zeiss
or Schneider on the best MF body?  Schneider, in my not so humble
opinion, being the best.

My 30 mm fisheye would be Schneider, if they were prescient enough make one.

Or, buy an old Hassle-Blad in order to get use the same best glass.

Get a saturday morning job in your local hardware, photography or home
improvement store to get the needed $$$$.

Nothing good exists without Art!

Jim