Subject: [Leica] Lighthouses
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Nov 14 19:56:49 2005

My favorite is easily Haceta Head From the South (http://
gallery.leica-users.org/Oregon-Lighthouses/
Haceta_Head_from_the_south). I like the drama of the surf pounding
and the contrast of the buildings against the dark cliffs. This is a
fine, well proportioned shot.

I like the idea of Haceta Head Lighthouse (http://gallery.leica-
users.org/Oregon-Lighthouses/Haceta_Head_Lighthouse_1), but think it
would have been much stronger if you had dropped back and shot it
with a longer lens. I think a telephoto flattened perspective would
better show off the lines of the architecture -- something more like
a plan's drawing.

As with anyone's opinion on photographs, it is only my opinion.

Nice work. thanks for sharing.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies