Subject: [Leica] A Noctilux and Velvia ...
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 17:36:36 2005

In a message dated 11/15/2005 7:00:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:

So  Sonny, lot's of good fortune with it as I don't have any doubt you'll be

blowing us away with it in short order. That is if you haven't already  done
that. And if that's the case, I apologize for missing  it.

ted

ummm. Well I must be a success in shooting so it does not look like a
noctilux.

;-)

_http://www.sonc.com/during_the_sermon.htm_
(http://www.sonc.com/during_the_sermon.htm)