Subject: [Leica] A Noctilux and Velvia ...
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 16:27:30 2005

In a message dated 11/15/2005 5:46:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:

And I  have to say with good, bad and some very
ugly moments.  ;-)

ted

Well of course!  I am just now learning the Noctilux, only used  it a couple
months, and there have been some disasters, but when the pictures  shine,
they
are wonderful.  I am trying to learn how to use the lens to its  best
advantage, not as a freak lens.  It fits right into my desire to show
everything
around me.

Regards,
Sonny