Subject: [Leica] Week 45 Freedom Pens
From: ericspaw at hotmail.com (eric mac)
Date: Tue Nov 15 19:42:32 2005

One of my other hobbies is woodworking, more specifically woodturning.
Unfortunately my woodturning skills are even more lacking than my
photographic ability.

This week's paw features some shots of a Freedom Pen's event, where pens are
turned and donated to our troops overseas. One website states that nearly
46,000 pens have been turned and donated.

Comments and woodturning tips appreciated.

Eric

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Week 45 Freedom Pens)