Subject: [Leica] Erics Paw 45 Freedom pens (with link)
From: ericspaw at hotmail.com (eric mac)
Date: Wed Nov 16 06:24:05 2005

One of my other hobbies is woodworking, more specifically woodturning.
Unfortunately my woodturning skills are even more lacking than my
photographic ability.

This week's paw features some shots of a Freedom Pen's event, where pens are
turned and donated to our troops overseas. One website states that nearly
46,000 pens have been turned and donated.

http://ericspaw.blogspot.com/

Comments and woodturning tips appreciated.

Eric

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Erics Paw 45 Freedom pens (with link))