Subject: [Leica] Leica size
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 15:12:43 2005

In a message dated 11/16/2005 2:39:48 PM Central Standard Time,
hlritter@mindspring.com writes:
It arrived today from  B&H. It's sitting in the shipping box behind me while
I tend to this afternoon's work. I feel like a kid who's awakened at 3
o'clock Christmas morning.

Well, if your not going to open it, then SEND it to me and I'll do it.  I
just bpought some B&W film today and itching to shoot some of it.

gene