Subject: [Leica] Playing around with Elmar
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Nov 17 12:44:53 2005

On 11/15/05 9:32 PM, "Nathan Wajsman" <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl> typed:

> Funny, we followed exactly the same strategy with our children as what
> Daniel describes. Always reading to them at night, even when they were
> infants. I remember once I had my then 1-year old son with me on a visit
> to Denmark and had forgotten to bring baby books. It didn't matter--I
> just read him the just-published memoirs of a former Danish prime
> minister. This went on until well after he could read by himself.
>
> Now they are 16 and 11, and both read A LOT. Especially my 11-year old
> daughter is always ready to go and raid the local Waterstone's.
>
> I may have made some mistakes in parenting, I am sure I have, but this
> is one thing I have done right.
>
> Nathan
>
> Daniel Ridings wrote:

My dad read us a dozen Oz books during desert for dinner.
They are as good or better than the first one.
With Ozma, the Wogglebug, Tic Tock, Rinkitink and a cast of thousands.
They sell at Powells rare book store now for between 1 and 5 hundred bucks.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/