Subject: [Leica] horizontal or not? Maybe it is now.
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Nov 19 09:38:39 2005

Hi Douglas,

I think you nailed it just right. Could you explain me how you did
all this? I'd like to repeat it myself on the high res image.
Thanks for taking out the green cast in the middle of this image, but
in fact I put it there myself and voluntary.
The lens was the Vario Summicorn on the Digilux 2 set at the 35mm
equiv. of 28mm. For all shots.

Thank you all the others for mailing me the degrees of rotation up
till the .01 degree sharp.

Below an url that shows the initial and untouched images I started with:
http://tinyurl.com/cxc6r

And this was the result:
http://tinyurl.com/82jq2

Op 19-nov-05, om 02:04 heeft Douglas Sharp het volgende geschreven: