Subject: [Leica] Don's early PAW Abstractions
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Nov 19 18:42:41 2005

Prompted by comments that this was a predominately B&W list and by some
wonderful D2 images out of Berlin I loaded up an M or two with Velvia and
wondered around with a camera as usual. The fall colors didn't do much for
me, even the red Ferrari in the parking lot didn't inspire any images.
However, one morning on the way in to work I drove by a pizza place and
loved the early morning light. One U turn and a couple of rolls of film
later we have this weeks selection.
 First, who could resist this smile?
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album187/fellinitablesmile
 Next, a simple abstract of form, color and shadow:
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album187/fellinithreechairs
 Third, variations with added color:
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album187/fellinigreenchairs
 This is the image that stopped me. Shape, form, and shadow. Mmmm good.
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album187/fellinischairandtable
 Last, shape and color although I'm not sure the boot print in the back
helps.
 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album187/fellinischairhoriz
 Enjoy, comment or carp, torture flying chiuahua's, silver or electron, keep
taking pictures and have a wonderful week as those of us in N. America
celebrate the abundant fruits of this land.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Don's early PAW Abstractions)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Don's early PAW Abstractions)