Subject: [Leica] Don's early PAW Abstractions
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Nov 20 04:43:21 2005

Hi Don,
How can I not like these!

I prefer the first two, because they are the most minimalist, and I
also agree that the clutter of OOF backgrounds makes the 3d shot less
attractive. 4 and 5 are less attractive to me, because the
composition is a bit more complicated.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 20-nov-05, om 03:42 heeft Don Dory het volgende geschreven: